BPI Sports 1.M.R. Powder Review
As you gear up for a workout session ahead, it’s going to be increasingly important that you are able to give it your all and perform to full capacity. After all, giving 100% effort each and every workout is what will yield maximum progress over the long term.
To help you do this, BPI Sports has now developed 1 M.R. powder, which aims to help you improve your energy levels, boost your strength, improve your stamina, as well as see enhanced muscle growth.
With all of these working together, you’ll get complete workout support, allowing you to take things to the next level.
This product is a new and improved version and has been designed to hit you faster and harder than older varieties of the same product and is also a highly concentrated formula for better muscle absorption rates…
Who This Product Is Best Suited For
This product is going to be ideal for anyone who is putting in an intense workout session at the gym and wants to see enhanced performance gains. Because it targets both strength and endurance capacities, this also makes it a great choice for athletes hard at work as well since it’ll help them play harder, longer.
The Ingredient Line-Up
The ingredients that this product contain include Thiamin, Niacin, as well as the company’s own proprietary blend consisting of ingredients such as creatine, taurine, L-arginine, caffeine, gaurana, yerba mate, L-tyrosine, and ginger.
Note that many of these do have a stimulatory effect so you will want to make sure that you are assessing how you’re responding and whether any side effects are starting to become noticeable.
This product is also available in five different flavors, blue raspberry, fruit punch, grape bubble gum, orange, as well as watermelon, ensuring that you can easily find a flavor that you enjoy.
– Highest Rated Pre Workouts Here –
Directions For Use
To get the best results from this product, you’ll want to take one serving approximately 15-30 minutes before your workout session with 8 ounces of water. On days you don’t workout, there’s no need to take this product so you can cycle it throughout the week, using it only on workout days.
It will work best to take this product on an empty stomach as well – or as best as possible, so be sure to time it accordingly with your pre workout meal. If you take it on an empty stomach, you will typically notice the results showing through after just a few minutes post ingestion.
Pros and Cons
- Helps to enhance your overall concentration level so that you are able to give more effort to each and every workout you do.
- Will help to provide a slight metabolic rate enhancement due to the caffeine it contains.
- Can assist with improving your stamina and fending off fatigue during endurance focused workout sessions.
- Improves the level of muscle generation and rebuilding after intense training.
- Is good for both endurance focused athletes as well as strength focused athletes.
- May assist with speeding up recovery after the workout is completed.
- Can cause irritability, jitteriness, and anxiety in some individuals.
- May cause problems with sleeping if taken too close to bed time.
- Can’t be used by those who are pregnant or by those who have a medical condition.
- Doesn’t provide amino acids like some other pre-workout products do that would help to improve recovery and muscle retention rates even further.
BPI Sports 1.M.R. Powder Review Conclusion
Overall, as a pre-workout stimulatory product, this one does tend to work very well and will help you see an increased performance level when used properly. It does contain a fair dose of caffeine, so you will need to assess your tolerance before using it. Some people who react negatively to caffeine will need to tread very likely while using it to ensure that they don’t start to experience very negative side effects.
If you are especially looking for a boost to your energy level however and want to make sure that you are obtaining maximum focus and concentration levels in your workout, this is a product that can help make that happen. Paired with a proper amino acid product along with a pre workout meal, you’ll have what you need to get an intense workout in.