MusclePharm CLA Core Review
If you’re looking for a product that will help to provide enhanced fat burning without the central nervous stimulation that many other fat burners provide, you might want to consider CLA Core. This product is based around the fact that conjugated linoleic acid is going to help to increase the total level of fat oxidation taking place in the body, therefore enhancing overall body composition.
Who This Product Is Best Suited For
This product is a great option for those who are sensitive to stimulatory ingredients and who want to see enhanced fat loss while following their diet and workout program.
Because it doesn’t contain caffeine or other stimulants, it’s also ideal for those who workout closer to the evening/late-night hours and who may not be able to have caffeine this late without sleep interference.
It’s also a good product to stack with other pre-workout products such as those containing nitric oxide for even better and faster results.
Finally, because this product may help to lower the overall level of insulin resistance, it’s also a very good product for those who are suffering from diabetes to consider using.
The Ingredient Line-Up
This product is going to contain conjugated linoleic acids, extract virgin olive oil, as well as avocado oil for a strong mix that will help to enhance fat burning. It contains a unique patented combination of these ingredients, tested for optimal performance with regards to fat burning.
Directions For Use
To get the most out of this product, you should be using 1-2 capsules of CLA Core with the three main meals of the day. Most people will respond fine to a dosage of 6 capsules per day, however some may wish to use slightly fewer first to see how they react first before increasing the dosage upward.
- Helps promote a leaner body composition through enhanced fat burning and greater muscle retention.
- May assist with boosting your metabolic rate so you burn more body fat at rest.
- Is a natural product so side effects are very uncommon amongst most users.
- Offers healthy forms of oils to enhance joint health, improve heart health, and provide energy.
- May help with muscle retention during periods of prolonged fat loss dieting.
- Increases levels of HDL while decreasing LDL.
- Has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- May help improve skin health.
- Doesn’t provide harsh CNS stimulation that can lead to overtraining in prone individuals.
- Is one of the more reasonably priced fat burners on the market.
- May help with thyroid enhancement/maintenance of a proper thyroid.
- Can enhance the immune system function so that you recover faster between each workout session you do and are less likely to fall ill due to the common cold or flu.
- Can help to lower insulin resistance.
- Won’t provide the stimulatory benefits that some other pre-workout products containing caffeine would provide.
- Cannot be used by those who are taking prescription medications.
- Won’t provide the muscle ‘pump’ benefits a nitric oxide pre-workout product would.
- Doesn’t provide as strong of a metabolic enhancement as some other fat burners may.
- Is processed in the same facility that nuts, soy, fish, and milk ingredients are, so those who are very sensitive to these common food allergens may need to take special caution before using this product.
All in all this product is a good choice for those who want a more natural fat burner to use on a regular basis along with their diet plan. It’s a good option for those who also don’t want to have to cycle a product since you can stay on it for a longer period of time without having to worry about possibly taking a break from usage as you do with the other products you may have used in the past.
As it is a very natural product, it’s also very unlikely that you will experience side effects while using it, so if you struggle with other fat burners, this is likely one that you will want to consider turning to.
The fact that it also may enhance the metabolic rate can also make it a good option for using during periods of weight maintenance to ensure that you sustain an ideal body weight.