MuscleTech Amino Build Review
Want to supercharge your muscle building results? If so, one product that you might want to consider using is Muscle Tech’s Amino build. This product offers a superior formula compared to a standard amino acid product so will help you build muscle at faster speeds compared to before.
Amino acids form the structural building blocks that lean muscle mass tissue is made up of and are required for optimal tissue repair and recovery, so this product helps to provide these nutrients to your hard working muscle tissues.
Who This Product Is Best Suited For
This product is well suited for those who are both trying to build muscle or lose fat and are worried about the potential risk for lean muscle mass loss. Because it is a product that will dramatically enhance your overall strength level, it’s also going to be great for those seeking sports performance benefits as if coupled with intense workout sessions, it should improve your speed and power as well.
It’s a good product for both males and females who are regularly training hard in the gym and can be used by beginners as well as advanced individuals also.
The Ingredient Line-Up
The primary contains a solid mix of amino acids including L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Taurine, L-Glutamine, L-Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine, as well as a strength enhancing complex consisting of Betaine. In addition to this, it’s also enriched with potassium as well as sodium to help you sustain optimal levels to keep your blood pressure and energy levels up at. At 30 calories per serving, it’s one that you can easily take in on a regular basis as well without impacting your fat loss results if dieting.
It’s also available in three different flavors, fruit punch, green apple, and white grape, so there’s sure to be one that will please your taste buds.
Directions For Use
To get the best results from this product, you are to mix one scoop with 8 oz. of water and drink daily on non-workout days and on workout days, you are to drink two scoops with 16 oz. of water about two hours prior to your workout session.
Note that in addition to using this product, you still will need to ensure you are taking in optimal amounts of lean protein as well.
Pros and Cons
- The mixture of amino acids will not only assist with optimal tissue building, but it’ll also help to enhance muscle glycogen saturation and ensure that you are maintaining adequate energy levels for each workout session.
- Can assist with strength enhancement by up to 40% with regular use.
- Provides a strong muscular endurance enhancement so you are far less likely to reach fatigue early on during your workout session.
- Increases post workout recovery through enhanced glycogen replenishment.
- Prevents lean muscle mass breakdown during intense dieting periods.
- Is completely sugar free so won’t cause a spike in blood glucose levels.
- Offers superior taste unlike most other BCAA products on the market.
- Will still need to supplement with a protein powder to maintain adequate amino acid intake for building up lean muscle mass.
- Won’t provide the energy boosting benefits that some other pre-workout products may provide that also contain caffeine.
- Does contain sucralose so those who are aiming to avoid all artificial sweeteners will not be able to use this product.
MuscleTech Amino Build Review Conclusion
All in all, this is a good product to consider using if you want to jumpstart your muscle building results and ensure that you are taking in all the main amino acids your body needs to build muscle effectively. This product does take things one step above compared to most other BCAA products on the market because of the fact that it will not only provide the basic amino acids, but in addition to that, ones that are particularly great for volumizing the cells as well as increasing your overall strength level. This can then lead to superior strength gains and in some people, motivation in the gym due to greater muscular pumps.
The drawback is that it doesn’t contain actual stimulatory ingredients, so if you need an energy boost before the workout, you’ll want to pair it with another pre-workout product that does contain caffeine or other stimulants.